I learned summary of book and writing of topic sentence.
When we read a book, who and where are important. Today, teacher talked about general idea of book in reading class time. Each chapter has a story. If we find who, where, when, and what happen, we would know the story of each chapter.
Also, we learned about topic sentence, grammar in writing and speaking class. One sentence is enough for topic sentence. Topic sentence tell about all sentence.
I think when we read a book, who, where, when, and what happen would find. Each chapter has a story. When we find who when, what happen, we would know the story of each chapter also would know the book story. I think topic sentence is more important than grammar. If some writing dose not has a topic sentence, readers not understand like not correct grammar.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
What Is Learn(September 25 2007)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment